It is the Practice Policy that we will do our best using the resources available and within the framework of NHS regulations, to put the care of our Patients and their wellbeing first. We aim to retain the good Practice reputation for the standard of clinical care and our Practice Manager is always available if you encounter any problems (0161 983 0374)
- We are committed to providing high quality medical care in a friendly way to our Patients with a focus on the needs of young families
- If, for clinical reasons you need to see a Doctor on the day you contact us – it will be arranged.
- We will treat you with courtesy and respect at all times irrespective of your age, sex, race, religion, sexuality or the nature of your problem.
- Your rights to Privacy will be respected at all times and data held about you will be handled in accordance with the principles of the data protection act, including your access to your records.
- We aim to answer the telephone promptly
- We operate a transparent complaints procedure which is compliant with NHS standards
- We welcome any comments or suggestions for improvements in service – please address these to the Practice Manager.
- Repeat prescriptions will be available two clear working days after we receive the request. If there is an exceptional need arrangements may be made for a shorter timescale.
In return, we ask that Patients please;
- Be punctual / available for appointments and cancel in good time if they are not required.
- Plan ahead for repeat medication.
- Show patience & courtesy to Reception & Medical staff particularly when attending to other Patients.
- Respect other Patients in the Surgery
- Advise the Receptionist if special arrangements are required to accommodate a disability.
- Telephone in respect of non-urgent matters after 10:00 am (Test results 2:00pm)
- Be prepared to advise the Receptionist what your problem is – the Doctors insist upon this, so that they can prepare for the consultation and ensure that the time available is used most effectively to provide the best care for you.
- Request home visits before 10:00am